Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Dreams
This week we study about dreams .I get some interesting information. Firs, dreams happened in the REM stage.REM means rapid eye movement.REM happens per 90 min.So,if we say the average of sleep hours is 8 hor. We have 4-5 dreams per night. Second, person can be lucid dreamer .this means person can control his dream by some training. For example, you can travel where you want in your dream. I think if someone is thinking about something for long time he will dream about it but this is not means you lucid dreamer. Finally, there are some theories about dreams. Freud said the meaning of dreams is hiding wishes .Other research said the dreams happen because the brain activity. I learn new knowledge this week about dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think dreams are so interesting. I read all of the articles in the reading textbook too, and after that I tried lucid dreaming. It worked!!
ReplyDelete