Sunday, March 21, 2010

unbelivable weekend

This weekend is Unbealivable. This Monday, my classmate and I don't have grammar quiz. This is the first time I enjoy in the weekend, and relax for 9 Weeks. Students are busy on the weekend and want to go outdoors to have fun .so, they don't study until Sunday night, and we understand the result .There is not enough time to study. For example, If we have a quiz on Tuesday .we will have long time to study and we shouldn't go outside because we already enjoyed on the weekend .I think the average of the next grammar quiz will be perfect. Our teacher broke the routine and gave us some refresh weekend. I study the grammar and I understand more than if I have quiz. May be because there is no pressure. In general, I love this weekend and I enjoy. I hope my classmate enjoyed and don't forgot to study.

3 comments:

  1. Me too, I had fun in last weekend because I was free without the grammar quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah, me too but
    don't forget to study this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same,but with childern there is no relax hhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete