Jasper is the wonderful place I've been.Jasper is the wildlife.There are a lot of bears, goats ,birds,some of amazing lakes.The lakes have beautiful colors. For example,from the top of mountains the lakes look like probable.The lakes are clear and reflect the mountains and clouds. In the night, there are animals sounds around buildings.There is some warning about don't leave any food in cars ,because bears can smile food . Buildings design simple and old.they built by wood.The feels like old and natural life. In the summer the weather is worm and raining,but several lakes still frozen.Near Jasper,there is Colombian ice field. This place has mountain covered by snow. there are some big buses to take passenger to the middle of this mountain to take some photos and see the snow melting.Jasper is the unbelievable place to visit.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Jasper
Jasper is the wonderful place I've been.Jasper is the wildlife.There are a lot of bears, goats ,birds,some of amazing lakes.The lakes have beautiful colors. For example,from the top of mountains the lakes look like probable.The lakes are clear and reflect the mountains and clouds. In the night, there are animals sounds around buildings.There is some warning about don't leave any food in cars ,because bears can smile food . Buildings design simple and old.they built by wood.The feels like old and natural life. In the summer the weather is worm and raining,but several lakes still frozen.Near Jasper,there is Colombian ice field. This place has mountain covered by snow. there are some big buses to take passenger to the middle of this mountain to take some photos and see the snow melting.Jasper is the unbelievable place to visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice place & also, nice picturs :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful trip you must have had to Jasper! I love Jasper too. I once went camping in Jasper, and it was one of the best holidays I have ever been on!
ReplyDeleteYou are right Jasper has a special scenery.I plan to go there in the summer season.
ReplyDelete